Monday, June 30, 2014

~Top Ten Tuesday~

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.  This weeks topic is Top Ten Favorite Classic Novels.  This makes me think back to my high school and college days when reading wasn't as fun as it is now.

Crime and Punishment

I loved this book.  Who doesn't love a good murder!

Great Expectations

Loved Pip.


To Kill a Mockingbird

Amazing awesome book!

Of Mice and Men

I love anything that John Steinbeck has written.

Short Stories by Edgar Allen Poe

I had an English teacher who loved Edgar Allan Poe.  His stories are so dark but I really like them.

Lord of the Flies

Such a good book.  I might have to reread it this summer.

A Christmas Carol

A good Christmas book.  My kids and I always read this around the holidays.

Jane Eyre

I love reading this book.  I have it in every edition.

1984

Chilling!


On the Road

I love Jack Kerouac.  His books are not the easiest to read but entertaining.

I am sure I could add many more to this list.  What are some of your favorites?



1 comment: