Saturday, July 28, 2012

IMM

How exciting! My very first In My Mailbox post. I received three books today that I am sure most of you have probably already read.
  1. The Bar Code Tattoo by Suzanne Weyn – I know this is an older dystopian book but I have just started reading YA books again and this looks very interesting. Can’t wait to read it.
  2. Gone by Michael Grant – This is another book I have heard a lot of good things about.
  3. Cleaning Nabokov’s House by Leslie Daniels – This is not a YA book but it has been on my wish-list for a long time. I am not to sure about it now, not a lot of good reviews posted. The chapters are short, which I like. I don’t know when I will get around to reading it.
There you have it, my first mailbox post. Virtually painless. Comment to let me know what you guys are reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment